Friday 1 October 2010

Reflection on Learning Styles Analysis

Looking over my completed Learning Styles Analysis, with me being as honest as I can be, I appear to have scored highly in the Deep Learning area, and moderately in the Systematic area. In the Surface Learning area I have a low score.

Judging from this and a little reflection by my self this seems to make sense. In everything that I have done in education for at least the last two years has had me straining to understand what I am being taught and more. I think I have remembered most of what I was taught at A level last year, especially the philosophy and politics, although that will be of little help to me in my engineering course, except for those mystical transferable skills. I seem to have developed a much more systematic approach to learning over the last year, making time to do things, setting deadlines for myself well ahead of the actual ones, forcing myself to complete work early. I just hope it will continue.

1 comment: